- D & A Education Prevention Specialist, Alternatives MH/MR.
- DUI Director of Services, Alternatives MH/MR, Pittsburgh, PA.
- D & A Intervention Specialist, Alternatives MH/MR.
- Family Therapist, Gateway Rehabilitation Center, Center, PA.
- Psychotherapist, Eastside Center for Psychology, Pittsburgh, PA.
- Clinical Psychologist, Psychotherapist and Founder, MGM Psychological Associates, Pittsburgh, PA.
- Founder & Executive Director, Hero’s Journey Foundation. Office in Pittsburgh, sites in WV, NY, CA.
- Founder & Trainer, PsychoEnergetics Training Program, Spain (Europe) and New York (USA).
- Consultant, Catholic Diocese of Pittsburgh.
Years of Clinical Individual Private Practice
Years of Nature-Based Intensive Group Work
Years as Body-Mind Psychotherapy Trainer
“People say that what we’re all seeking is a meaning for life. I don’t think that’s what we’re really seeking. I think that what we’re seeking is an experience of being alive, so that our life experiences on the purely physical plane will have resonances within our own innermost being and reality, so that we actually feel the rapture of being alive.”