- This event has passed.
PSEN- Cultivating Enlivened Presence Through Embodiment
June 22 @ 8:00 am - June 24 @ 5:00 pm€350
A Three-Day Workshop in Rotterdam: June 22nd – 24th, 2018
Presented by Michael Mervosh and Irene Tobler
Co-founders of PsychoEnergetics Training Programs.
This workshop will be conducted in English only.
- Some assistance can be provided for those whose primary language is Dutch or Spanish.
This highly experiential workshop provides participants with an in-depth exploration of our fundamental need as human beings to grow beyond our limited sense of being, and to re-ignite the zest for life we may have once embraced at an earlier time in our lives.
A basic premise of our clinical approach is to look more deeply into our own personal experiences with human eros and aggression. We appreciate that what we cannot experience and process positively, we will inevitably experience carry within ourselves negatively.
In this highly experiential workshop, we will explore:
- The capacity of the practitioner to hold life-activating eros and life-affirming vitality within one’s mind and body.
- How to access and bring forth, in safe and enlivening ways, erotic desire from within the client.
- Useful ways to think about the enlivening nature of the erotic within the client.
- The usefulness of looking deeply into the motivations of our erotic fantasies and transferences.
- Embody eros as a source of vitality and aliveness within the self, for both the client and the practitioner.
Our explorations into the deeper and more complex parts of our humanity will take us into an enlivening dynamic tension – one that respects both our desire to reveal as well as our desire to conceal.
- NOTE – Current PSEN students qualify for a 30% workshop fee reduction.
Former PSEN students qualify for a 15% workshop fee reduction.